August 2, 2011

Chapter: Random Dua



Sometimes I lie, when I have to save my skin. Sometimes. Sometimes I even use people for my own benefit. Sometimes. Sometimes I let other people take blames for things I do. Sometimes. Because I have days on which I have to be a coward. I'm not all courage. But after everything is said and done, I'd apologize. I'd sincerely apologize. Because if there's one thing I really fear is that death will come before I'm forgiven for the mistakes I did. I fear not being forgiven. It would be like a curse - not being forgiven.

*

Henry David Thoreau kata, 'If a plant cannot live according to its nature, it dies; and so a man.'

Aku percaya manusia pada nature nya baik-baik belaka. Jujur-jujur belaka. Ikhlas-ikhlas belaka. Maka aku juga percaya manusia yang jahat dengan sengaja, tipu dengan sengaja - semuanya mati cepat. Ataupun nak mati tak lama lagi.

Jadi kamu-kamu yang berasa menjadi penipu itu cool, cepat-cepat take a deep breath, stop lying and start living.

*

Don't try to be someone you're not. Let people love you for you. You were born an original. Don't die a copy.