May 28, 2012

I am FeatherAsh17795. You are?

Hi, you guys. I've been quiet. No. That's not quite right. I've been on Pottermore. Which is why I rarely write these days. Which is ridiculously not me. Which is just – you know what, I should stop there. Now, unlike some really dishonest people who would say, ‘Don’t blame me! Blame JK Rowling for coming up with something so cool!’ to sound nice, I say you guys can blame me for laziness and everything else but I just won’t care. How’s that for honesty? Never mind.




Anyway, yeah, I’ve been on Pottermore and will still be for a very long time it seems. This blog is going to illustrate the words ‘inconsistency’ and ‘random’ in the coming editions of most illustrated dictionaries. I’m serious. I’m like, insanely trying to not be driven crazy out of excitement ever since I joined and was sorted into Gryffindor. It’s been magical and it’s been only the journey through the first book. Some of my students are there too, which makes the whole matter of being on Pottermore even crazier.

Luqman Hakim: Teacher, mind if I steal a bit of your time?
Me: Yeah? (as I fumbled with my things before rushing to class that morning)
Luqman Hakim: I’m in Hufflepuff.
Me: Oh, that’s great! We should duel!

Nuqman was even bolder, ‘Teacher, I’m in Slytherin.’ That look on his face. Haha. Priceless. ‘You’re in Gryffindor?’ That other look on his face. That one eyebrow that was raised? God.

Syafiq Amran even called me FeatherAsh at one time. Which was so Pottermore I couldn’t even!

So, I have been:
What!? No, seriously just where the heck did I go wrong? Why isn’t it brewing? Wait..what’s that green smoke! No! My cauldron, IT BROKE !@#$%^&*()! I need to get a new one, don’t I? And it’s crazy expensive plus I’m not earning anything! Picking up galleons in the school isn’t paying for new cauldrons! And why the hell aren’t platinum ones sold? 43 minutes to brew a potion! I have other stuff to do!

I have also been:
What wand is this Slytherin boy using? Petrificus Totalus, spell cast potency – 145!? Just seriously what wand wood and wand core is THAT!? I practiced, OK!? I just – I don’t wanna talk about this. Mine’s Alder, 11 and a half inches. Core – Dragon heartstring, slightly springy. Nadiah! Yours is like one of the largest wands in Pottermore database! 14 and a half! Mental!

Jasmine: How did Kak Aimi land in Slytherin?
Me: I think what baffles me more is just how seriously we’re taking this. Just. Crazy.
Jasmine: (laughed out loud, for real)

Honestly, I don’t even know what I’m doing here anymore. Many of you are Harry Potter fans, yes? I think you guys should really check out Pottermore. Get registered. Get sorted. And take the journey through all the books yourselves. I don’t think you’d be disappointed.

And if you decide to be in, don’t forget to add me up – at Hogwarts, I am  

FeatherAsh17795, 

a proud Gryffindor. Will I see you there, people?

I hope so.

13 scribbleback (s):

Lisa said...

I'm FlightFlame52! Will add you up later :D

mira said...

I failed at brewing a potion too :/

Ciklong said...

I'm ChestnutMist4504 :)

Sarah said...

I'm WizardNox159.

I shall add you! :D

Nani Othman said...

lisa,
awesomeness! hello, flightflame!

miazzlin,
you'll get the hang of it. practise. practise. practise!

feilong,
tau dah. XD hehehe.

wizardnox,
you're approved!

nani said...

i'm QuestFeather8845!! i added you~!^^

Nani Othman said...

nani,
coolness! nnt i approve you! XD

Anonymous said...

Hello there.
GoldJinx18 is here.

I've added you up, teacher.
I've been on it since last year but the only chapter available is Chapter 1. And somehow I'm quite bored of it so I wonder when will they open other chapters of it.

Anyways. Looking forward to see you soon.

Nani Othman said...

assassin,
i've played until chapter 17. all the chapters for book 1 are open. =) thanks for adding me up. will see you there. =)

Jiyuu said...

I'm ThestralCat3206!

But sadly, I don't have time to play....

Nani Othman said...

jiyuu,
oh i really hope to hangout with you at hogwarts!

NAzzXXra said...

i've been your silent reader and just signed in at pottermore..

I'm HazelShield22621..

and i hope everyone here will accept my friend request coz i'm adding all of you..hehehe

still new with it..so, my profile is still zero T_T

Nani Othman said...

nazzxxra mr,

hello. sorry for the late reply but i'm replying anyway lol. i'm still on pottermore although everything had changed. thanks for being my silent reader. i'm not much of a writer. so your comment made me really happy. =) come again.

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?