May 16, 2013

My job kicks ass.

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ME (and the rest of the awesome teachers in the world). Nobody is born a failure. Which means everybody is born to be successful. Don't stop believing, teacher-friends. We have come this far. We will keep going. And yeah, we will always keep going.

Thanks to all the teachers who have helped make me who I am today. I am not much, but I would never be lesser. I will always be better because one day I will be the best. You guys kick ass. So God bless.

Have great days ahead then.

Yosh.

2 scribbleback (s):

Ciklong said...

happy teacher's day, nani!

i bet you got a lot of presents from your students! :D
mesti byk dapat mesej sampai overflow inbox nani...ehehehe

p/s: i tried to call you but the CELCOM line is very bengong? did you get my text message last week?

Nani Othman said...

Long,
Presents tu takdek la pun. Wishes byk. Ketat inbox nk meletup, hehe. XD

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?