March 3, 2011

Regret.

Annoying Stranger: Ekceli, I don't good in talking English well.

Nani: I can see that.


* * *

Yeah I know. I could have been nicer.

But you did notice the word that comes before the word 'Stranger', right?

So yeah.

9 scribbleback (s):

fizzahyahiya said...

haha! good one.

I bet ur answer wud be different if he/she is a NICE stranger :).

ps: my inngelish is oso no good :).

Munsyi said...

LOL. how annoying is he/she? :)

Qiez AR said...

well, I say its always okay not to be nice to annoying ppl.

Terra Shield said...

I was wondering why this person was calling you Ekceli... and then it hit me... "actually"

Gotta admit that the spelling is "ekceli" very creative :)

Nana Othman said...

hahaha

Anonymous said...

ا ڬيرل تيللس الل,
hehe. thanks. yeah i would have been different if he was polite. =) and it's ok. practise makes you a better speaker.

munsyi,
as hell.

larasephia,
aha. gimme five. XD

terra,
creative. but annoying. hehe.

adinda,
ok. XD

Anonymous said...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCSHQKUD

Hanis. said...

*is totally distracted by the notes above*

I can imagine the look on the annoying person's face during this convo.

xD

Anonymous said...

hanis,
haha, i can't and i don't wanna! XD

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?