September 7, 2011

THIS



makes me so happy! Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion - everyone,
meet Eden and Sin (Yeah. The very names.). My student, Nadiah helped save my life by buying me me these (will pay her tomorrow!), I bet she sort of kesian kat this poor teacher of hers yang 
histeria sakit jiwa wanting these so much. Haha.

p/s: Now waiting for the 15-Year-Anniversary Palette to arrive! 
Thank you Mohamad Lutfi bin Mohd Tahir.
Your kindness and muka tebal masuk SEPHORA buying 
a limited edition eyeshadow palette will forever be remembered. 
*hugs hugs hugs* 
OMG I'm so excited! I'll upload the picture of it 
bila dah sampai nanti tau. Hehe.

Readers: Wait, WHAT? But this is MAKE UP! Nani Othman doesn't do MAKE UP!

You know what, I do. And I am obsessed with eyeshadows.

What about you girls? Let's talk makeup, shall we?


17 scribbleback (s):

Aisya S. said...

Ooh, ooh! I do makeup! The very basics, though. I don't ever wear eyeshadow unless any of my sisters that do are around and I can steal some from them... What's an eyeshadow primer? I've never seen eyeshadow that come in tubes like that...

Ayaq said...

I have three palettes of e/s yang sampai ke tua pun belum tentu habih guna teehee. My makeup of choice sekarang are powder foundation, mascara, black eyeshadow as eyeliner and tinted lipbalm. But congrats on buying UDPP!

Anonymous said...

aisya! *hugs* selamat hari raya, pal! rindu kat komen2 kamu, haha!

eyeshadow primer is used as a base before you put on eyeshadow, so the eyeshadow will last ridiculously longer. haha. the one named Sin even has its own shimmer you can wear it as a cream shadow. =)

Anonymous said...

ayaq, kena guna within 3 years je. after 3 years kena buang n beli baru sbb bahan dia dah expired masa tu, might damage your skin.. XD my makeup skrg gel foundation, pressed powder by majo majo, eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick. i tak pakai mascara la ayaq, one sbb my eyelash tak curved..and second sbb i wear glasses..bulu mata panjang..nnt pakai habis die sapu kat my glasses! haha.

YAY!! you know how awesome UDPP is kan!???

Nana Othman said...

*terkena jangkitan penyakit gila mekap dr kakak saya*

Anonymous said...

http://www.tumblrphotography.com/

Luke said...

Hugs je? ^_^

inna hayati said...

wah!the other side of Nani...pertama kali nampak eyeshadow dalam tube.(saya xpandai makeup...:D)

Anonymous said...

luke,
hai, ade request lain ke?

kak inna,
kak ni bukan eyeshadow..ni primer nya.

Nurdyana said...

nice to know this side of you. :)
selamat hari raya, Nani~

Anonymous said...

nurdyana,
haha. selamat hari raya to you, too! XD

Anonymous said...

Arghhh naaak urban decay primer tu!!

how much was it? and yes i'd like to see entries on make-up! :D lol didn't know you do make-up!

Anonymous said...

yasmin,
it's rm75 a unit. i spent rm150 on these. haha. but it's worth every cent! (sebenarnya tak bayar lagi pun kat my student tu. i'm such a jerk already!) yeah i do make up. =)

President (wiir2000) said...

letaklah hasilnya (gambar)..nk tgk gak..hehe~
just mata pun, mata laa.. ^_^
sy pasti, mesti ramai nk tgk...kan?

Anonymous said...

president,
haha. kena consider dulu tu. since my picture had never once been released here..i'd like to keep it that way. XD but i'm considering it.

nani said...

i know makeup and i like to watch videos on youtube abt it and look at pictures of makeup on models and just browse the makeup section sometimes, but i hardly EVER wear em.

sometimes when i feel like it i put on eyeliner. i LOVE i ADORE those liquid eyeliners (bless my steady non-shaky hands) or of i don't i love sheer balms and lipstains. especially the fruity ones from body shop. yummy! other than that makeup is SOOOO not for me. lol.

was surprised to know you're into makeup tho lmao.

Nani Othman said...

nani,
i know at least one of my readers would be surprised that im into makeup, but i dont know why. haha. XD oh i love eyeliners. i like the gel one from maybelline. such intense color! hehe.

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?