January 6, 2012

Rueing.


I think it was ten years ago when I first heard the saying, 'We never know what we got till it's gone.' I don't think that's the case though. I think we do know what we got. We just never thought we'd lose it.

6 scribbleback (s):

ummu kulthum said...

betul!!!! hi kak nani xD

Anonymous said...

Hi Nani ;)

Agreed with your post.

As for me, I always try not to think of losing things/people I love 'cause I fear of goodbyes...does that make any sense?

Ciklong said...

nani!! Wooot!!!

i know what i got. but if i lost what i've got, i tend to forget it. haha ^^

Nani Othman said...

ummu kulthum,
haha..hi!

nurul izz,
i fear goodbyes, too. =) i dont know if it makes sense..but it feels..human. hehe.

long,
haha.kadang2 lebih baik lupa je..

Awan La Rêveuse said...

I agree!

it's kinda like how i lost my dad.

Nani Othman said...

pudina lee,
that's harsh honesty. you rock.

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?