March 6, 2012

Megi saves the world.


‘Teacher, is it true that the world is going to end this year?’ he asked.  Indian and highly inquisitive. I guess 2012 is still a scary set of number for some people. Then I turned to him to offer him the best answer I could come up with – nobody knows when the world is going to end, we will do our very best to be really good people as long as we live. But someone else did a better a job before I could do mine. The boy next to him. He was wise. Way beyond his age.

‘Wei, megi aku pun expire 2013 kot. Lek ah.’

And laughter was everywhere.

Was I stunned?

You bet.

Yeah. I really love my job.

Oh. They’re 13-year-old kids. Biologically protected by the honesty gene. And innocence.

Looks like the world will last another year thanks to megi.

***

Hehe. How are you guys doing?

9 scribbleback (s):

megi said...

ahhhahhahah!! that cracked me up. yela, as u can see, my name is megi, n my ringtone is that alert tone used by power rangers. u make me feel like a superhero

Anonymous said...

hahaha megi is such a saviour..

cafiena said...

oh my God, kids are adorable and im smiling ear to ear, alone, to the monitor.

Nani Othman said...

megi,
haha. that's cool. been a while since i last heard the power rangers theme tone. well, arent we all a hero one way or the other?

erine,
yeah it sure is. hehe.

cafiena,
sure they are. just awesome. =)

Fnd Rocka said...

kahkah...nanti akan ada filem 2013 pulak agaknya :-)

Nani Othman said...

fndrocka,
hehe. maybe. =)

Ciklong said...

i'm doing good! yeah!

wow! megi saves the world.

balik2 megi jugak yang jadi hero! haha! comel la your student said things like that.

Anonymous said...

hilariously expressed. LOL .

Nani Othman said...

maxlone,
mungkin megi memang dah lama jadi hero..haha.

clover,
hehe. thanks. come again.

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?