September 28, 2010

My kind of guy.

A tag from Nani. I guess I did learn a few things about myself with this. Everyone who reads this is tagged! But it's OK if you don't wanna do it. Just let me know if you did it. Hehe.


1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
In my eyes, yes.

2. Smart?
Yes. 

3. Preferred age?
He could be of my age. He could be two or three years younger or older. He should be mature, more importantly.

4. Preferred height?
He should be taller than yours truly. *coff* I'm, well, 154 cm short.

5. How about sense of humor?
I'm funny. I need someone with Fang's sense of humour at least.

6. How about piercings?
No. Way.

7. Accepts you for who you are?
Nope. I think he should at least have the decency to tell me what I could do to become a better person. I doubt that I'd find a guy I would completely be OK with at our first meeting, and I'd definitely tell him to his face (nicely) if he's not right at the second or third, so I'd expect the same from him. Nobody's perfect, and I don't think anyone on earth is named Nobody.

8. Pink hair?
Oh please.

9. Mushy or no?
Look, I'm all Max to the last inch of my being – so yeah, why not? Hehe.

10. Thin or fat?
I can't really decide. As long as he looks heaven-sent in my eyes, I'd be OK.

11. Black, Brown, Yellow or White (skin color)?
Not a shade fairer than me, please. He should be slightly darker. I don't know why. Haha.

12. Long hair or short hair?
Short. And sane.

13. Plastic or metal?
Flesh.

14. Smells good?
DEFINITELY.

15. Smoker?
NO. WAY.

16. Drinker?
NO. WAY.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Maybe not.

18. Muscular?
In brains and bank accounts, yes. I'm not the lending kind, so he should have his own vault to squeeze. Built, too. Just not excessively, tho.

19. Plays piano?
Not important. But I'm OK if he does.

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
See 19.

21. Plays violin?
See 19.

22. Sings very well?
See 19.

23. Vain?
Aha, someone like Suou Tamaki won't hurt. LOL. I could be worst.

24. With glasses?
I don't really mind.

25. With braces?
I'm a teeth person. You should ask my sister. Or Jasmine. So, NO.

26. Shy type?
OK. Not extremely shy, though.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
My only concern is the number of storm-bringers in a relationship. Most people could take only one. I too, could take only one. So, good boy.

28. Active or passive?
Active.

29. Tight or bomb?
I don't understand.

30. Singer or dancer?
Both. But I won't mind if he's neither.

31. Stunner?
In my eyes, yes.

32. Hiphop?
Not really.

33. Earrings?
NO.

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-exes-until-you-drop?
I'm OK, as long as they stay away.

35. Dimples?
Great. I don't really mind, tho.

36. Bookworm?
YES. But I'd be cool too, if he isn't. Just as long as he reads at least the newspaper each day.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
I won't say no to this. Just nothing like Ayat-ayat Cinta, please. It could dry up my red pen.

38. Playful?
Yes.

39. Flirt?
No. Never once in my life had I ever seen a flirt who looks like he's functioning on an existing brain everytime he flirts. Yeah. No airheads.

40. Poem writer?
Man, I could never get poetry even if I'm given a thousand years. But OK anyway. As long as he explains them to me. I know. Pathetic.

41. Serious?
Just don’t make it 24/7.

42. Campus crush?
Never had one. Can't really say.

43. Painter?
YES.

44. Religious?
YES.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
As long as no one gets hurt.

46. Computer games geek? Or internet freak?
BOTH. Haha.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
DEFINITELY. I'd still be grateful if he speaks only two languages - just excellently, please.

48. Loyal or faithful?
BOTH.

49. Good kisser?
*whistles, looks at the sky*

50. Loves children?
Yes. Because I love kids, too.

16 scribbleback (s):

S.Azeem Ong said...

salam.

haha. i like! ^^

Unknown said...

haha.

lawak.

er, kalau budak pakai braces

nanti2 giginya sangat cantik =]

-oh tak suka bahasa, sajak2, puisi2.

saya gelarkan ayak rugi. =]

Bayang said...

so basically i am bound to this tag la once i read it? hahaha. ok2. dah lama tak kena tag. ingat nak try la buat satu. nak asah balik skill. lol

♥maddy♥ said...

Done Ms!Thanks for the tag!! XD
most of our answers are quite similar though..i was thinking of copy paste-ing urs :p

Nani Othman said...

azeem - like je? like la byk2!

hazen - saya suka org yg mmg dah cantik giginye. dan saya SUKA sajak2 puisi2, saya cuma tak pandai nak faham. hehe. ape tu ayak rugi?

aamir - haha. bound! sila buat dgn berhemah, ye? be yourself. XD

Aisya S. said...

I absolutely love your answer for number 7. It's the most clever answer I've seen from anyone else who has answered these questions! Other people are just like, 'yes, he must accept me for who I am!', even when they're the most awful, horrible, unpleasant person in the world. Accepting someone for who they are means knowing they are flawed, loving those special flaws that make them unique, but also helping to change the flaws that are harmful, in order for both of them to be better people... You're right, nobody's perfect, but we should all strive to be the best we can be. :)

Krussherr said...

how about me then?

Anonymous said...

aisya - thanks. =) are you doing the tag? and i so love your comment, too. totally what i had in mind! hehe.

krussherr - i don't understand your question.

Dia Sleepy said...

Ask Jasmine...haha thanks for the credits nee-chan.. ur answers r hilarious n so u

Anonymous said...

dia sleepy - haha. i love giving and RECEIVING credits. XD thnx. sometimes, you're hilarious,too. XD

Jiyuu said...

Even though I read this, I'm not gonna do it because my answers will pretty much look like yours. If you have a beau, don't show him to me or I'd steal him from you (or at least try to). lol.

Oh, except for the mushy part. In my experience, mushy people expect or hope for mushy in return. Its okay when I'm reading the lines of a fictional story (like Ig and Nina) but I'd gag if someone said them to me. lolol.

Jiyuu said...

P/S You don't do poetry???

Anonymous said...

jiyuu - omg i so know there's something wrong with ig and nina...but then many of their conversations happened in real life, between me and some people or just between some people i know. haha. mushy. i might have to think about my answer. XD

yeah i don't. not a fan. and i don't like going deep with poetry. stories i can stand, like the golden compass (oh it could be very offensive for christian readers)..but poetry i mmg tak pandai! haha.

Jiyuu said...

Well, do you like music? Because most songs are just poetry with music added.

Anonymous said...

jiyuu - yeah i do like music. but i dont listen to western. i listen to asian. japanese, korean, mandarin (sometimes)..i'm proud of my people. hehe.

Anonymous said...

maddy - your comment went into the spam box. omg. glad you did it. XD hope you had fun!

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?