October 29, 2010

Riordan's Lost Hero MUST wait, for

THIS HAS FINALLY HIT MALAYSIAN BOOKSTORES!!!


Thanks Mr. Kok Sen Wai for the info. I almost died. Of excitement!


OH. MY. GOD. Please. I need someone to buy this for me. I can't go to any bookstore anytime soon, and I really, really need this or I'll kill someone! I'll kill someone!!



TULONG!!

8 scribbleback (s):

elnoir said...

Could've gotten you a copy if I was still working in that bookstore.

But then again, I still hold Peter Pan in Scarlet hostage so..

Anonymous said...

encik ipin - omg mcm nk pengsan i tgk cover dia!!

peter pan in scarlet?

omg!! when can i have it~~~? hehe.

Nana Othman said...

fina rasa mungkin 31hb nk p klcc. tgk la kalau jadi p, fina cari na kat kino :)

Kaoru said...

Adekah ini buku yg last? Haritu xabis lg aa?? ishh..dh lupa2 la cite de, ni yg nk kne bli sekotak set nih. bile de nk kuar? ngee...

Melle Abadi said...

jangan bunuh sangat, haha

Anonymous said...

adinda - yay! adindalah org yg ter-best! kalau ada beli tau!

kaoru - n bkn buku last..ni prequel trilogy yg kite dh bace tu.hr tu bace kt tenet, kate kuar kt US bln dpn..tgk2 dh smpai msia lak tibe2. hehe. ha, beli beli. XD

melle. - lol.

Jiyuu said...

Oh, a new one! I didn't think they'd go past three (since its the Bartimaeus Trilogy and all). I need to get this!

Anonymous said...

jiyuu - it's still the bartimaeus trilogy. this is the prequel.

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?