December 26, 2010

I am starting




on THIS and some more~!!
So I'll be off the internet for a while. 
School's starting in a few days. I need to finish at least 5 more books.
See you around!
* * *
UPDATE: On second thought, maybe I'm not gonna start reading this, yet. I don't have the first three books on Tiffany Aching; The Wee Free Men, A Hat Full of Sky an Wintersmith. Pft.

22 scribbleback (s):

Ayaq said...

Did you change your tagline?

From "insanely loves comments" to "floats nobody's merry boat". KAN?! Hahahaha. I notice random things like that. :P

Whoa, at least 5 more books? If only we can boil the books and drink its water... ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah i did. lol. i didn't think anyone would notice. haha.

5 is little. i can finish 2-3 in a day, if i want to. haha. so there's like..another week to go before school. i could get at least 10 done. hehe.

i'll blog about them in my new year post, how's that?

sam said...

http://www.lspace.org/books/reading-order-guides/the-discworld-reading-order-guide-20.jpg

there are sooo many.. lol

Nani Othman said...

i know. XDD haha. i have the whole list.

but for now i just wanna start with tiffany aching books. =)

Unknown said...

I undressed midday ... sigh ...

Anonymous said...

well did you now? hehe.

Jiyuu said...

Try starting with 'The Color of Magic'. The very first Rincewind adventure.

The Tea Drinker said...

witch armed with a frying pan. niceeeeeeee.

Qiez AR said...

god, I'm burning in envy. you've got to read mostly interesting books. I should quit my job and read. again!

Anonymous said...

jiyuu - noted! will try to find it! thanks for the support, hehe.

tea drinker - i know, right? hehe.

larasephia - you dont have to quit your job to read, hehe. i'm still working and still reading. XD

Sonnet said...

i've read 4 books this month...(tp still xleh lawan nani)

paling cepat baca buku Birth of a Killer. 4 jam dah habis (tu pun sebab duk sorang kat rumah, xde org nak kacau..haha)

anyway, i'm reading more for the next year :)

Anonymous said...

ah..membaca tanpa gangguan - sungguh best skali perasaan terbabit. haha. XD

ya, mari berusaha membaca secara banyak!

lavidalabelle said...

envy. nani mmg ulat duduk dlm buku :)

ah. i'm lazy to read books nowadays.

Anonymous said...

omg ulat duduk dalam buku, that's new. haha. nanti nani tukar description! lol!

takpe belle. we all have our reading days. =)

La Cremiere said...

almost through that book - I'm blog hopping but because of your last post and the fact that I'm currently reading this book, I'll follow you for a while...

Nani Othman said...

hello la cremiere (cute name!), hehe. thanks for following (tho for a while). will try to read it and finish it soon. But I need to get the first three books! XD

Ayaq said...

My reading days always come during the worst time. I mean, times which I should be doing something else instead, like, during exams. Orang baca buku on theories of translations saya dok baca buku pasal The Alchemist. Haha. The sad thing is, that's the only time I can truly finish a book! Tsktsktsk.

Anonymous said...

alright i know how that feels. i was in university, too. i had my tough times of finding reading hours, and yes it sucked big time! but hey, it's ok. as long as you keep evertyhing else in your life running smoothly. XD jangan ade lak yang tercicir.

Ayaq said...

It's not really about having tough time to find reading hours, cuma mood je yang tadak nak baca. Time tu banyaaaaaaaak ada. Hehehhe.

Anonymous said...

haha, i get that too, sometimes. lagi tertekan kalau mase tu i sepatutnya kena marking paper. lol! so i have to really concentrate, shut that crazy need for reading outside my head until i finish my job. and THAT, took WILLPOWER, man. hahaha.

Jiyuu said...

FYI, I saw that the MPH at Mid Valley has a lot of the older Discworld books. I'm pretty sure they'd have The Color of Magic. Budget, around RM30. Paperback.

Anonymous said...

jiyuu - you're an awesome friend. XD *huggie* haha. i'll try to ask someone in KL to go check. =) thanks!

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?