December 22, 2010

OK, fine. I did watch Glee.

And it's overrated. Could even be one of the most overrated shows in the history of TV, IMO. I don't know. I don't TV much lately. I can't say much. But it seems overrated. Very.

OK so I watched Glee. I did. The first 13 episodes. I can say only this: It's corny as hell. Corny. As. Hell. Rachel Berry must be the most annoying character (who gets all the solos) ever appeared on TV. The lip-syncing of literally EVERYONE in it just sucks. Finn could be the biggest loser ever, but two girls want him. Will is too mild - boring, but more girls want him. Terri - OK, you know what, let's not even go longer than that about 'Why Glee is not really all that'. I'm not in the mood.

But hey, if there's a reason for anyone at all to watch Glee, she's here. Jane Lynch. She plays Sue Sylvester in Glee. She's evil, and she isn't hiding it. She has this series of crazy-hilarious quotes you could just LOL over, she's crazy-fiercely competitive, and she's Jane Lynch. Haha. Sue's got to be one of the smartest characters on TV these days, you gotta give it to her. She's the best reason to watch Glee. She's my only reason for putting up with Glee. Hehe.


What about you guys? Anyone here a Glee fan?


"You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school Glee Club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't look like a lesbian." -Sue to Will (S1, ep13)


Man. LOL!

37 scribbleback (s):

Qiez AR said...

I loathe Glee as much as I loathe High School musical. pfffff

UNLESS , they insert someone as sexy as Dr House in it. Then I'll be forced to watch it. Heee :P

Anonymous said...

larasephia - haha. i dont hate glee. in fact i like it that everyone in it got bullied. XD guilty pleasure, kot?

oh, i kinda like house. reminds me of myself. hehe.

♥ Teacher Nonoi ♥ said...

I don't know. Never watch it, and never feel like wanna watch it (LOL).

Anonymous said...

noi - hehe.

cafiena said...

I like glee. The new rendition of song and their dance move.

I watch till season 2. I skip the storyline. Just adore their mash up. Hehe

Anonymous said...

cafiena - i'm no fan of the mash ups..i like sue sylvester. the dance moves are no good either. pretty much swaying your hands and hips here and there. XD

Qiez AR said...

what are you? A masochist? hehe :P
yes, I believe you could be as sarcastic and cynical as House.

oh,
I cant wait for chapter 6!!!

Lisa said...

Glee?

I've only watched half of the first season, and then a virus wiped out the entire content of my external hard disk. Goodbye Glee.

I think Rachel Berry is annoying too! I like Quinn, maybe. Haha. And yes, Sue is very entertaining :D

Pepper said...

Oh no, no Glee for me please, I had enough listening to my lab colleague playing Glee rendition of my favourite classic almost everyday. They ruin everything! Queen - Somebody to love especially. My heart break a lil when I heard Freddie Mercury's great work ruined like that. No Glee please.

Anonymous said...

larasephia - not exactly a masochist. i just think we need people like sue to stamp out all the idiocies reigning in the school.

man. about the chapter 6, you're not the first person to make me feel guilty about it. XD haha. working on it. working on it.


lisa farhana - sue sylvester ftw!!

Anonymous said...

pepper - i know nothing of the music in glee, what was ruined, what was improvised..nothing - since i don't even listen to english songs. glee for me, is a show to watch them boredom-bringers being crushed under the power of sue sylvester. hahaha!

but i think i understand how you felt. i've listened to newer, so-called improvised but basi beyond reason versions of P. Ramlee's masterpieces. breaks my heart.

anak pak man said...

I don't really watch Glee but for a few episodes that happened to be on TV while I was bored.. One of the unforgettable quotes by Sue is this one:

".. I will give you a kitty cat, let you groom him and love him as if it were your own, then on Christmas eve, I will sneak into your house while you are sleeping and punch you in the face.."

Or something like that.. XD

Anonymous said...

anak pak man - haha, lol! that one!

"I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then, on some dark, cold night I will steal away into your home and punch you in the FACE."

omg seriously. THAT was funny!

NadiahZ said...

I'm surprised that you watched glee. My eyebrows literally shot up when i saw the pics on your tumblr. I used to be a gleek... but i got over it.

Rachel Berry is annoying as hell. Sue is hilarious!

Papa says glee killed all of his favourite songs. Hehe...

Anonymous said...

nadiah - ok first of all i really think i need to tone down my vulgarity in writing since my students are reading this particular blog.

and secondly, i am so embarrassed when you said your eyebrows hot up because really, there are only TWO glee-related pictures in it~! haha. ah well, im not a gleek. might never be one. =) and about the songs, your dad isn't the first to say that. but i dont know really, not a fan of english songs. =)

and yeah - rachel is annoying as hell.

NadiahZ said...

Still u had a picture of Diana Agron. That was surprising. The picture of Sue was not that surprising. Until i read 'The only reason I watched glee'. I was like 'whaaaaatt?'. You only do like Merlin and korean things. Not a pathetic excuse of a of a musical tv shows.

Oh, and your comment is replied. =)

Anonymous said...

nadiah - i said jane lynch was the best reason to watch glee. i said dianna agron was one of the reasons i watch glee. she's pretty. and she's not as annoying as rachel.

p/s: merlin FTW!!! yeah! haha.

p/p/s: i'm more into japanese. not much korean, really.

Sonnet said...

i didn't watch glee.
tapi tgk iklannya saje.
sebab kat rumah kami...tiada astro...

NadiahZ said...

Diana Agron is pretty. And sensible. Puck is kinda cool. Well, in my view.
If you're into japanese then u should watch Hetalia! It's AWESOME!!! The only reason I started watching anime again.

Anonymous said...

long - astro tak penting. ade beratus channel pon, orang yg minat kat kite akan ckp psl kite jugak, bkn pasal org kt tv. haha. XD keji keji.


nadiah - been a while since i last watched any anime. those were the days. maybe i would give it a shot. XD haha.

NadiahZ said...

Do IT!!!!!

It's so funny! The only reason I LOVE history now.
Papa's surprised I know so much about the Soviet Union than the Independence of Malaysia.

Anonymous said...

nadiah - haha. that's great. XD im not a history. so i should give it a try then. hehe. i'll ask around if my frens have it. or do you?

NadiahZ said...

I watch it online. There's a link at My post about december. Just click the Italian flag on top of the picture of an anime.

Anonymous said...

ok, will check it out.

although i might just ask someone to download it for me. haha. XD

NadiahZ said...

Lucky you. I download my own things.
hehe...

Anonymous said...

it's called I ASKED FOR HELP, THEN I PAY. haha.

NadiahZ said...

haha!! Ok, I get it.

Anonymous said...

kool. XD

Mr. Gargus said...

Larasephia- Even though I'm a guy, I have to admit....House is one good looking guy....plus House is the greatest show in the world.

Blogger said...

glee is nice but me currently addicted to how i meet your mother.

Anonymous said...

benrauf - aha. thanks for commenting. havent tried how i met your mother, tho. XD thanks again!

Sonnet said...

i watched how i met ur mother too. hehe!

but i love license to grill most...and Jamie...

p/s: saje nk lari dari topik..huhu...puaka kan?

Anonymous said...

long - lesen tu geril best jugak. jamie mmg biasenye best la. haha.

agak puaka.

Sonnet said...

nak geril pun kena ada lesen. i like robert frost tu. walaupun kulit hitam (terlampau expose tu the grilling machine..haha) tp dia pandai masak!

kaklong is destined to marry jamie oliver~~!! (puaka kot!)

Anonymous said...

long - warna kulit takde kaitanla dgn skill masak... mane boleh letak 'walaupun' kat situ..

nani lagi suke chef ppuan yg buat dessert tu..haha.

Aisya S. said...

I watch Glee. First season was quite good laaaa despite Rachael's over-the-top acting and all-round annoying-nak-mampusness. I'm gonna have to agree with you and say Sue is the only character I like in the whole show. She's so laugh-out-loud funny, I love her. Her lines, man, are gold.

Second season's not so good though. Sue's getting a bit ridiculous, and it's a shame. The show's becoming more and more cartoony, the plot revolves more around the songs instead of the other way round, Rachael's as annoying as ever... etc.

I do still watch it though. Maybe it's cuz Anisah keeps downloading it out of habit, even though she keeps moaning about how she doesnt 'care about the characters any more'!

Anonymous said...

haven't seen the second season. macam tak minat dah nak follow. tapi kalau sape2 ada nak bagi copy i ambik je. just for the fun of it. Sbb sue je. lawak gile. haha.

and yes, rachel sangatlah annoying i macam tak boleh sangat tgk die, and she happens to have quite a huge share of appearance in the show. so i rasa tak best.

and i'm just dying little by little, waiting for merlin season 4. XD

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?