February 8, 2011

Someone actually made it public that I inspire him. OMG.



Now why don't you guys check his Youtube channel out?

I meant the above note for people who do not know of this cool friend of mine yet. 

Before you die of shame, go.

Haha.

I'll see you guys around later.

And ah, yeah. That's me; smiling at his answer.

What?

I'm normal!


28 scribbleback (s):

Aisya S. said...

Woots! Awesome. :D I just discovered Anak Pak Man's videos. A lot of balls that dude has.

And he's so funny, too!

Anonymous said...

aisya - I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha.

Munsyi said...

watched his vid. yg eww eww tu. Funny guy! ;)

Anonymous said...

munsyi - of course he is. XD have you liked his fb page?

Pelisah said...

Ahhhh jealous :( Haha but ugh you both are too cool.

Lisa said...

He's your friend?!
For real?! For real?!
*screams*
My roomie showed me his Youtube videos last night.
I think I'm in love with him already.
Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

flyshsm - oh don't be! we're friends, not married. =)

lisa farhana - i don't know what for real means for you, yeah, i'd say he's my friend anytime. hehe.

oh. i hope he sees THAT statement.

Aisya S. said...

Funny, cuz my friend was going on about how she hopes he can handle all the attention he's gonna get from (mostly) girls, now that his Bahasa Ewww vid has gone totally viral.

Haha!

Congratulations, Anak Pak Man, you are now an internet celebrity. Haha!

Anonymous said...

aisya - ngehehe. you wanna know what's crazier? i checked my stats and found out that one person actually found my blog after typing 'aq mencik do cmni'. google search hit my bahasa puaka post and suddenly everyone's asking if i know anak pak man. which was cool. haha.

ah come on, he can handle it. he's a teslian. teslians and attention are best friends!

Aisya S. said...

Haha!

I imagine the only reason why someone would google 'aq mencik do cmni' is because they need to look it up on google translate or something...

Hahahaha. Yeah I just realised that he got that line from your post. Coolness to the power of 10.

Anonymous said...

aisya - i spilled my drink! google translate is gonna crash the moment you type in 'aq mncik do cmni'! to think that one day there WILL be people who would need g-translate due to the damage done to BM - scary.

yeah. coolness to the power of ten to you, for making me laugh!

anak pak man said...

Gosh, I wonder who that someone is? What? Iz me? Noo.. Really? Whoa.. haha

thanks teacher!! and i DID see that statement.. :D *blushes

thanks again everyone!!! :D

Anonymous said...

anak pak man - i can't believe it myself. what are you blushing for!? XD

Lisa said...

reread my previous comment & realized that i sounded gushy -.-'

ah well.

Anonymous said...

lisa - i do that at every mention of bradley james name. no worries. XD

Ayaq said...

Anak pak man, hang punya eww video ada berteraboq dalam news feed fb aku haha.

Anonymous said...

ayaq - samalah kat feed i pun. haha.

Munsyi said...

oho. I give someone to hold my fb account at the moment. I think I saw anak pak man before this in your blog.

Keep it up anak pakman. ^_^

Nani Othman said...

munsyi - he's been around. =)

nurfarah wahidah said...

just discovered ur blog! thanks to anwar hadi, got another interesting site to read. followed you btw. :)

nani said...

anwar hadi is now facebook famous! haha! all my friends are suddenly mentioning him and tagging him on their statuses. i wonder if it's a coincidence, or because of nani's free promo. haha! i kid. always enjoyed reading anak pak man's comments here, now i get to enjoy his videos as well? keke. (never knew he had a youtube channel, btw.) sekarang barulah dpt tahu nama anak pak man ni. anwar hadi rupanya. lol.

Sonnet said...

nani gives me inspiration...!!!

go!! go!! go!! NANI!!

nnt long buat cheerleader khas untuk nani :P

Mera Zati said...

haha cool !

Farhan Azmi said...

you guys look awesome.I definitely learn a thing or two by reading your blog.The style and language you were using is pretty cool.Looks perfect to me(I'm not really good in English).anyway,Keep updating your blog,kay.^^

nurfarah wahidah said...

haha. i can say that you guys promote each other, unintentionally. :)

roseq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
roseq said...

you inspire him?
that was so great
i wish somebody would inspire from what i write too
but it rubbish la
i never done anything great
so no one will
ahaaha

Nani Othman said...

roseq,
hey you'll never know when you'll inspire someone. it might happen when you least expect it. with someone you didnt even expect. =)

Post a Comment

Only a Sith deals in absolutes. Your thoughts?